Hope Island Sophistication & Luxury | Townhouses starting from $875,000
Location31-35 Grant Avenue, Hope Island
About This Listing
A vision to create a green oasis in the heart of Hope Island.
Only 4 Townhouses left! Register your interest today!
35 Grant Avenue offers the perfect balance between the graceful beauty of abundant green spaces and the excitement of coastal city living. Townhouses starting from $875,000, this listing won’t last long!!
Located on the Gold Coast’s North Shore, on one of the last available parcels of Hope Island waterfront, it provides unrivalled bridge -free access to the Coomera River, Broadwater and open sea by your watercraft of choice.
Nestled within one of the city ’s most sophisticated districts of Hope Island, its privileged location, in this thriving local community, seemingly blends luxury oceanside living with fine dining, upscale shopping, and premier golfing.
With Hope Island, Helensvale, and Coomera train stations just a short drive away, and the new M1 Motorway connecting you to Brisbane, Brisbane Airport, and Coolangatta Airport in under 45 minutes, you can drop in and out of the capital with ease, and discover all the region’s marvellous treasures.
• Townhouses starting from $875,000
• Site Area: 700 sqm
• Building Size: Upon Enquiry
• 58 – 3 Bedroom, two storey townhomes
• Units range from 150sqm to 280sqm
• Spectacular water and garden views
• Private and secure gated community
• Impressive resort style pool with first class amenities
• Spacious open plan living areas
• Outdoor entertaining private courtyards with paved terraces and generous sized balconies on upper level
• Ducted air conditioning to main living area and bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchens with electric cooktops& quality stainless steel appliances
• Double lock up garage
The moment you enter the private sanctuary of 35 Grant Avenue you’ll feel the outside world melt away.
A generous allocation of greenery forms the heart of this community, with the residences surrounding over 700 square metres of thoughtfully landscaped central gardens and carefully balanced open space.
Tranquil arrangements of trees and plants sourced from across the world, alongside an athletic standard swimming pool, BBQ facilities, communal herb and vegetable garden, and outdoor fire pit offer ample opportunities for leisure, recreation, and entertainment.
• Luxurious pool
• Expansive lush central landscaped gardens
• Waterfront Boardwalk
• Outdoor BBQ and Dining Facilities
• Outdoor Fire Pit & Lounge Area
• Private Marina Berths Available (subject to council approval)